What is it for?
Dermalogica’s Solar Defense Booster SPF50 adds broad spectrum SPF protection to any of your favourite Dermalogica Moisturisers: Active Moist, Skin Smoothing Cream and Intensive Moisture Balance. Solar Defense Booster is a light weight lotion that can also be applied alone. Protecting the skin against UVA and UVB rays is crucial to the longevity of a healthy skin.
Who is it for ?
Perfect for all skin conditions.
Why should I use it?
• Boosters intensify attention to where skin needs it daily, helping to customize your Dermalogica Moisturiser for powerful results.
How do I use it?
• Best applied following your Dermalogica Prescribed Toner.
• If you are using alone apply an almond-sized amount directly to the face and neck area avoiding the eye area.
• Alternatively apply your favourite Dermalogica moisturiser and then Solar Defense Booster SPF50 over the top.
• To mix with your favourite prescribed Dermalogica moisturiser, apply equal amounts of your booster to your moisturiser in your hands and apply to your face and neck area avoiding the eyes.
What is in it?
Green Tea and Grape Seed extracts help defend against environment assualt, whilst antioxidant vitamins C and E improve skin smoothness and softness, as well as helping to defend against skin-ageing free radicals. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny and PETA.
Prep skin with Special Cleansing Gel and Multi-Active Toner.
Full Ingredient Listing:
Avobenzone, Octinoxate. UV Smart Booster Technology: an encapsulated complex of antioxidant vitamins C and E; scavenges UV-induced free radicals while enhancing photoprotection. Oleosome Technology: a Safflower-derived, sunscreen-filled capsule that provides enhanced moisturization while boosting SPF. Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed and Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea): soothing botanical extracts that provide anti-enzyme and antioxidant protection. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) and Tocopherol (Vitamin E): antioxidants that improve skin smoothness and softness, and help control damage caused by free radicals.